Seven Reasons Companies Need an Outsourced Sales Manager
1. Owners often dislike sales management and avoid the necessary work.
2. Promoting a high-performing salesperson to sales manager rarely works.
3. Selling sales managers underperform vs. exclusive sales managers.
4. A little bit of sales management goes a long way.....coaching, accountability, pipeline management.
5. 1/4 the time of a sales management professional yields better results than 100% of the time of an average sales manager.
6. Many companies do not have a proven prospecting process, sales process, closing process, and accountability system. Sales managers create them.
7. Every salesperson, even a business owner, will sell more with a sales manager helping them.
Is a Fractional Sales Manager Right For My Company?
1. Has your company's growth slowed or stalled?
2. Have you experienced a vacancy in the position of your top sales
3. Are you a busy CEO filling the role of Chief Sales Officer or another key executive who is needed elsewhere?
4. Does your company struggle to find new business or enough business?
5. Is your sales process broken and your company consistently loses
sales because someone "dropped the ball" internally?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you owe it to yourself and to your company to at least meet with me and learn more.
Contact us today to learn how SalesQB can transform your sales organization.